180 Church Update

Doral Middle School
5005 NW 112th Ave
Doral, FL 33178

Services: English 10:00 AM
Spanish 11:30 AM

Our Website: 180church.net


Self diagnosys... FLU

Thursday, February 28, 2008


I brought back a huge Flu from OKC. It's been a while since a get sick, I almost forgot what it felt like... not fun at all. Here I am after 4 days in town and still not feeling well.

I think all the over eating while away is keeping me alive this week. I might have had one good meal since Monday, and it is not because Grecy has refuse to cook for me.

Hopefully I will better by the weekend. I'm taking it easy as much as I can and trying to rest, drink lots of fluids and some over-the-counter meds for the fever.

God's best to you all,

Igor

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro - I totally know how you feel!!! Sunday, felt a 'tickle' in my throat....by Monday morning I couldn't swallow or move.
Yuck!!!
I called it Forced Rest!
I slept 20 hours on Monday...
Today, still scratchy throat and sniffles....but a million percent better.
Hope you get there soon!!!
Love you brother!
Markemix

Heather Palacios said...

Ah, poor Jefe! Feel better, we need ya this weekend!!

Dave and Vicky said...

should have got the flu shot....
Didn't you read my blog?? that was the four of us last year.. and Dave even got pnemonia from the flu...can't mess with the flu.
Feel better and let us know what we can do for you.

Anonymous said...

Good to meet you in OKC, I just got this crud on Wed. It's horrible, especially in Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

Good to meet you and the crew in OKC, I just had a Dr. Diagnosis of the Flu on Wed. This crud is horrible in Oklahoma.

Igor Alonso said...

Thank you guys for your comments and support, i think i'm going to beat this one!

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better..We miss you at Doral =)

Idys

 
igor alonso…
culture, christ, cafe con leche
- by Templates para novo blogger